In article <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Galloway
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>MedWeb
<snip>
>The test site is currently optimised for Internet Explorer, the
>layout is not so pretty in Navigator yet and your browser will need to
>support frames to get in. We will produce a Navigator and text only
>version shortly.

Luvverly - Big Bill Gates

>Current Features
>
>FORUM
>You will see from the site that the 'Forum' area is designed to work a
>little like GP-UK but with threaded messages A La Usenet. The bonus is
>that you only need to view the messages which interest you. No more
>needle in haystack with your E-Mail !

Surely no-one is still suffering this  - use Turnpike or any other
threaded reader.  I would not subscribe to any mailing list if I could
not thread/edit it.

As for the site - the more UK sites the better.  Brill.

Jelly Bean