Forwarded message:
From:     Self <LUCS-H14/REGADW>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Deaf awareness video
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 11:57:25 GMT0BST

I recently attended a BSL course at the Mary Cross Trust in Preston.
On the first day we were shown a video which illustrated how people
who wear hearing aids hear, and how the sound is distorted.  It
featured a man finding it difficult to hear conversations around a
dinner table, and a scene where he was talking to his wife in bed.  I
would like to get a copy of this video, but have no idea of its
title, the production company, etc.   Does anybody know the video I
mean and can you tell me where I can buy it - something similar.

Anne-Denise Worsnop, University of Leeds.