Hi Everyone

Tomorrow (Weds 17 April) we have a wonderful combination of writers and walking artists at a Walking America event.

Here’s where to sign up for a ticket: https://walklistencreate.org/walkingevent/walking-america-writers-in-conversation-3/ <https://walklistencreate.org/walkingevent/walking-america-writers-in-conversation-3/>

Dare I boast on behalf of Jonathon (he is far too modest) that he is the walking artist to have walked further than anyone else - one durational walk lasted 242 days, but since that epic he has been walking every day and encouraging thousands of Americans to join him.  Antonia has researched the Walking Life and is currently working on a book about trespassing ….

Hoping to see you there.

Best, Andrew