Hi Marek

I have tried the GitHub developer version on an M2 chip and it works like a charm, and I see no problem why M3 should be any different. You still need to use the troubleshooting tip found here: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/SPM/Installation_on_64bit_Mac_OS_(Intel) <https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/SPM/Installation_on_64bit_Mac_OS_(Intel)> to tel macos that the software can be trusted. For additional speedup you may want to use Apple’s implementation of BLAS, see description on Mathworks' homepage https://blogs.mathworks.com/matlab/2023/12/13/life-in-the-fast-lane-making-matlab-even-faster-on-apple-silicon-with-apple-accelerate/ <https://blogs.mathworks.com/matlab/2023/12/13/life-in-the-fast-lane-making-matlab-even-faster-on-apple-silicon-with-apple-accelerate/>

Best
Torben