You might be interested in some very old papers I wrote on entropy in early academic career - 1972 and 1974 - on spatial entropy 50 years ago now. Vini refers to one of these but the 1972 paper is the first i wrote

attached

Michael Batty
Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (CASA), University College London,
90 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 4TJ, UK, 44-(0)7768 423 656
http://www.complexcity.info/
X@jmichaelbatty