Good morning all,

I am organising a STEM event, like a mini Big Bang Fair, at the Collingwood Centre at Rugby School on Tuesday 25th June as part of the Festival on the Close and would like to put the call out for exhibitors again this year.

There will be 3 90-minute sessions on the day. The first 2 will host the same 400 local Y5-6 primary school children, so they will need different things to do throughout the two session times. The 3rd session will be for Rugby School students only, not sure on exact numbers yet.

Schedule:

9:30am

Session 1

11am

BREAK

11:30am

Session 2

1:00pm

LUNCH

1:30pm

LUNCHTIME EVENT

2:45pm

Session 3

On the day, the most important part will be getting some stalls and activities for the students. We are going to fill the sports hall with giant planetarium domes, but there will be different spaces - one main hall where companies and institutions will have stands and activities, along with outdoor spaces for larger scale options.

If you'd like to find out more, please let me know!

All the best,

David

--
David Ault
MA (Hons) Cantab, MSc

Planetarium Education Manager | Immersive Experiences
M: +44(0) 7810 483019
O: +44(0) 800 3118 360
W: www.immersive-experiences.co.uk

Confidentiality: This email and its contents, together with any attachments, are confidential to the sender and the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments (if any), you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy them or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you be aware of this lack of security when emailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that – in keeping with good computing practice – the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Immersive Experiences is the trading name of Immersive Dome Experiences Ltd, a limited liability company registered in England & Wales No.10554487. Its registered office is at 86–90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE, UK.

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************