Dear list members

We have an exciting and newly shaped role in our Community Engagement Team for our new White City campus. This role is part of our wider Public Engagement Team at Imperial.  This role doesn't focus on science communication/engagement directly but inevitably as we are a STEM- focused university it plays a part in the role.

"Are you an experienced and passionate community engagement professional? Have you managed a range of community partnership initiatives that prioritise inclusive participation and representation of diverse communities? Do you have hands on experience in implementing and overseeing community listening activities to enable ongoing and insightful dialogues? If so, you could join Imperial's Community Engagement team to drive and embed civic engagement through an innovative programme at our new White City Campus."

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/search-jobs/description/index.php?jobId=18215&jobTitle=Community+Partnerships+and+Engagement+Officer+

Best wishes,

Vicky Brightman-Hahn  (She/Her)| Director of Public Engagement
Great Exhibition Road Festival Director
Academic Partnerships, Societal Engagement

The Great Exhibition Road Festival is back!
Taking place on 15-16 June 2024, this annual free event includes hands-on activities, workshops, talks and performances celebrating art and science for thousands visitors.

Find out more ><https://www.imperial.ac.uk/be-inspired/societal-engagement/get-involved/volunteer/current-opportunities/>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212