From: Reimagining Ageing Network <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2024 1:58 PM
Subject: Join our research event "Addressing the Grand Challenges of Ageing" on 16 April - eNets message

Dear all

The Reimagine Ageing Network is sending you a reminder about our in-person event “Addressing the Grand Challenges of Ageing”, Tuesday 16 April from 10:30am to 3:30 pm in the University of Leeds G.07 Newlyn Building.

This event focuses on developing interdisciplinary research ideas and how to find funding, with presentations, workshop sessions and networking (lunch included).

Why should you attend?

Who are the speakers?

Meet Ulla Kriebernegg, Director of the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research on Ageing and Care (CIRAC), University of Graz, who will share best practices and discuss challenging experiences in developing transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary research. And meet Samantha Aspinall, Head of Interdisciplinary Research at the University of Leeds and currently on secondment to UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) to develop their cross-research council funding scheme and set up their interdisciplinary assessment college, who will discuss interdisciplinary research development and funding.

Who are we?

The Reimagine Ageing Network brings together academics, industrial partners, charities, the third sector, and local authorities to stimulate new interdisciplinary collaborations and co-create novel responses to the global challenge of ageing. You can join our Network if you are interested.

How do you sign up for the event?

Book your place via Eventbrite

Please get in touch if you have any questions about this event or our Network.

Note that you are receiving this email as a subscriber to one of the following research networks: artynet; capemnet; energynet; envnet; esslnet; lifenet; mathsnet; matnet; mednet.

Best wishes

Marian

Marian Lunah Sommer

Project Officer - Reimagine Ageing Interdisciplinary Research Network

University of Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK

Faculty of Biological Sciences

Garstang Building, Room 5.61

Mobile: 07552 402 243

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.leeds.ac.uk/reimagine-ageing

Working days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

Connect with us and the network on LinkedIn and X (formerly Twitter)

PS! Check out our in-person, interdisciplinary event Addressing the Grand Challenges of Ageing on 16 April and our online event Understanding the Impact Agenda on 1 May.

PPS! 3 PhD positions up for grabs in our Network, focusing on improving quality of life, functional capacity and well-being of older people (deadline 7 May).

To unsubscribe from the INEQUALITIESRESEARCHNETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=INEQUALITIESRESEARCHNETWORK&A=1