Dear Colleagues,

This serves as a final reminder that the deadline extension for paper submissions of the 2nd ICAZ Medieval Period Working Group Meeting 2024 is tomorrow. We highly encourage your active participation and look forward to receiving your valuable contribution.

Key Dates:

For detailed submission guidelines and to submit your paper, please visit https://mwgsofia2024.weebly.com/.

We appreciate your interest and contribution to the success of our conference.

Best regards,

Dr. Nadezhda Karastoyanova

Department of Paleontology and Mineralogy

National Museum of Natural History - Bulgarian Academy of Science

1 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd.
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1