From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ivana Zivaljevic
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 5:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Publications on fish remains from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Caution! This message was sent from outside the University of Manitoba.

Dear colleagues,

Is anyone perhaps aware of any archeozoological publications on fish remains from sites in Bosnia and Herzegovina, regardless of the time period? They can either be on fish remains, or general archaeozoological works mentioning fish.

Many thanks in advance!

Best,

Ivana

Ivana Živaljević, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of History

Faculty of Philosophy
University of Novi Sad

Tel: +381 63 89 41 820
Email: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1