Hi, looks like one half of eg cormorant furcula.
Sheila
SH-D ArchaeoZoology
https://www.shd-archzoo.co.uk
On 16/03/2024 16:49, Laszlo Bartosiewicz wrote:

Dear all,

The attached pictures show a strange bone from a multi-period shell-midden I western Scotland. It is very flat, sickle-like, thus the two-dimensional pictures should offer a rather authentic view.

The articular end is poorly focused in the image, but looks fused. Does anybody know what kind of bone this could be? I am not even sure about the element and vertebrate class.

Any ideas will be warmly welcome. Many thanks, Laszlo

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1