From: Managing institutional Web services <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Paul Boag
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I miss IWMW

Hey all.
So, since Brian Kelly had the audacity to retire, things have been kind of quiet around here. I miss both the mailing list and the conference.

Has the conversation just dried up, or has everything moved somewhere else, and everybody "forgot" to tell me? I know I am an evil commercial person, but I am hoping I have earned my place :-P

Are there any plans to make IWMW happen again in some form?

Thanks.
Paul
Are you a client? Book a meeting with me.
Discover 8 Ways I Can Help Your Business.

To unsubscribe from the WEBSITE-INFO-MGT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=WEBSITE-INFO-MGT&A=1