Thank you John for your fast reply.

Changing the voxel size I don't obtain the same dimensions as in MNI152 (as
you can see from the screenshots attached).
In fact, my normalized spm image has dimensions 181x217x181, while MNI152
has dimensions 182x218x182. How could I obtain the same dimensions?
I also copy the batch if can be useful:

            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.eoptions.biasreg
= 0.0001;
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.eoptions.biasfwhm
= 60;
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.eoptions.tpm =
{'spm12/tpm/TPM.nii'};
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.eoptions.affreg =
'mni';
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.eoptions.reg = [0
0.001 0.5 0.05 0.2];
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.eoptions.fwhm = 0;
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.eoptions.samp = 3;
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.woptions.bb =
[-90 -126 -7  90 90 108];
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.woptions.vox = [1
1 1];
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.woptions.interp =
4;
            matlabbatch{1}.spm.spatial.normalise.estwrite.woptions.prefix =
'bb';

Thanks!!
Elena