Dear SPM Experts,

Is it okay to extract beta values of sig clusters/regions using MarsBaR, defined using spherical masks with a radius of 8mm around the peak coordinates? I have seen many earlier papers extracting beta values using spherical masks around peak coordinates too, but a reviewer commented that a sphere centered at the peak coordinate is not representative of the whole cluster, and that I should use the whole SPM clusters in their original form instead... could you please kindly advise if  the latter approach is the better one please?

Many thanks,

Lena