Forwarded from Selma Lugtmeijer at OHBM:

The Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) is excited to invite self-nominations for panelists, volunteers, and submissions for emergent sessions for the Open Science Room (OSR) at this year’s annual meeting in Seoul, Korea (June 23 - June 27, 2024).

Why Get Involved?

Panelists: Join one of our five panel discussions on critical open science topics, ranging from funding issues to the rise of crowdsourcing in brain mapping.

Emergent Sessions: Lead a spontaneous, hot-topic talk or panel—ideal for collaborative projects or discussing new developments.

Volunteers: Support the OSR and contribute to the success of open science initiatives.

How to Participate?

Simply sign up here to express your interest in becoming a panelist, organizing an emergent session, or volunteering.

Sign-up here: https://ohbm.github.io/osr2024/submit/

Seeking More Information?

For a detailed overview of session formats, topics, or any queries, visit the OSSIG website (https://ohbm.github.io/osr2024/)  or contact us directly at [log in to unmask].

Let’s make the OSR 2024 a hub for engaging discussions and innovative sessions on open science. Your participation and support in spreading the word are crucial to our collective success.

Selma Lugtmeijer

Chair Open Science Room OHBM