Van: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> Namens Luna Sato
Verzonden: woensdag 27 maart 2024 20:38
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: [SPM] How to determine the optimal stimulus sequence for a slow-event fMRI experiment?

Hi all,

In my experiment, there are six conditions belong to two independent variables (2x3).

We are interested into the interaction effect of 2x3 ANOVA on activation (beta values) of six conditions.

A slow event design will be used: each event lasting two seconds, with intervals between events ranging from 8 to 14 seconds. Each session comprises 32 events.

Are there any tools or MATLAB codes available to help determine the best stimulus sequence for this slow event design?

Thank you!

Best,

Luna