Hi everyone

Instats is offering a free introduction to the Instats platform
<https://instats.org/seminar/partner-with-instats-to-freely-create-yo2> for
potential partners, running March 28 / 29. Our platform is designed to
support research communities and promote academic freedom by providing a
free platform for research training and community building with our global
network of partners. Instats is methodologically pluralistic and open to
partnerships across disciplines, and our partners include individual
researchers with a PhD or equivalent, as well as professional
associations/societies and universities.

It's always free to become an Instats partner, which allows creating and
offering free or fee-based livestreaming seminars, workshops, or
conferences through instats.org. Our partners have free access to our
platform's many back-end features, including AI-enabled content creation
and automated video/audio editing that allows turning livestreamed
recordings into on-demand streaming content. By building a library of
on-demand streaming content, you can support your knowledge community and
create a lasting body of research training content that can be useful for
years to come (while retaining ownership of your intellectual property).

Register today
<https://instats.org/seminar/partner-with-instats-to-freely-create-yo2> for
this free introduction to the Instats platform, and for more information
about our partnerships please feel free to get in touch with me directly.

Best wishes

Michael Zyphur
Director
Institute for Statistical and Data Science
*instats.org* <http://instats.org>
<http://instats.org>