Dear SNAS members,

You may be interested in this hands-on workshop, run by Professor David Williamson Shaffer (University of Wisconsin-Madison) on Epistemic Network Analysis (ENA), organised by the CDCS at the University of Edinburgh on 30 April 2024.

ENA is a tool for modelling complex and collaborative thinking that goes beyond the old dichotomy of qualitative and quantitative methods. ENA models how humans make meaning of events in the world using in large- and small-scale datasets on many kinds, including logfiles, transcripts of structured and semi-structured interviews, simulations, chat, email, and social media.

See CDCS website for more information and registration.

Best wishes,
Gil

Dr Gil Viry (he/him)
University of Edinburgh