On behalf of Maria Pujol-Valls

***

Dear colleagues,

We are glad to share the call for papers for the 3rd online conference Fostering Dialogue - Teaching Children’s Literature and Reading for Fun at University, organised by the Faculty of Education Sciences at Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC Barcelona).

The conference will take place virtually on 21-23 November 2024.

We are attaching the CfP. For additional information, please check the conference website www.uic.es/fosteringdialogue or get in touch with the organisers, [log in to unmask]

The deadline for submitting proposals is 15 May 2024.

We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts!

On behalf of the organisers,

Maria Pujol-Valls

Maria Pujol Valls
Professora adjunta. Coordinadora acadèmica de mobilitat

SGR Sostenibilitat i Educació Integral (SEI) 2021-0566

Facultat de Ciències de l'Educació Universitat Internacional de Catalunya

C. Josep Trueta s/n, Sant Cugat del Vallès 08195
935042000
Perfil

To unsubscribe from the PICTUREBOOKRESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=PICTUREBOOKRESEARCH&A=1