Hello,
News of an online meeting next month: Yorkshire Palaeo Group is a good opportunity for networking, being (pleasantly) nosy about ongoing work and a friendly place for students to present. The organisers would appreciate it if you could reply by the end of March if you would like to attend to listen or present, especially if you can join in person.

Yorkshire Palaeo Group Spring 2024 24/04/24 (University of York)

We, at the University of York, Department of Environment and Geography, invite you to register for the Spring 2024 Yorkshire Palaeo Group meeting, from 2 pm on the 24th April 2024.

We are a group concerned with all matters pertaining to archaeological and palaeoecological sciences. No real connection with Yorkshire is needed, with past speakers hailing from as far afield as Romania, Poland and Lincolnshire. All are welcome to join to discuss their research, regardless of geographical location, and we invite speakers at all levels and career stages to present their research.

This time, the YPG meeting is being held in the Department of Environment and Geography at the University of York. The meeting will be both in-person and online (via Zoom).

Please register via the link <https://qra.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=86886dbbb21b8cec50e3b6f24&id=c9f95f21ca&e=150bf4160b>
So yes, the mailing list still exists and is used occasionally, in case you were wondering. We hope to have news of more events in the near future. List members are welcome to use it to share relevant information and queries.
Best wishes,
Althea