Dr Giles Yeates
DClinPsych, MSc (Clin Neuro), AFBPS, C Psychol
Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist & Tai Ji Instructor
Rippling Minds               NeuroFlow
Chair, Thames Valley Acquired Brain Injury Forum
Editor, Neuro-Disability & Psychotherapy  & Brain Injury Series (Routledge)

00447816 868100
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-giles-yeates-5b3016178/

Rippling Minds
https://twitter.com/DrYeates
https://www.facebook.com/Rippling-Minds-112224580213629/
www.ripplingminds.com (under construction)

NeuroFlow
https://twitter.com/NeuroFlowTaiChi
https://www.facebook.com/NeuroFlow-Tai-Chi-1875885455991384/
www.neuro-flowgroup.com

HCPC Registered, No: PYL 21869
BPS Chartered Psychologist: 086546
Tai Chi Union of Great Britain Insured Instructor No: /1328