** This list is managed by Dr Evangelos Himonides (UCL), on behalf of the Society for Education and Music Psychology Research (sempre), and aims to serve as a discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. This list was previously managed by the Institute of Musical Research. **

MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

Submission deadline next week - Monday 25/3
The International Conference on AI and Musical Creativity @ The University of Oxford

The Conference on AI and Music Creativity is an annual conference bringing together a community working on the application of AI in music practice. The AI and music community is a highly interdisciplinary community with a background in diverse fields of research and practice. This makes the AIMC exciting with topics ranging from performance systems, computational creativity, machine listening, robotics, sonification, and more.

Conference Theme

For the 2024 conference we will explore the links between music AI and adjacent domains. What can we learn from research in other domains? What can we offer people outside of the music AI community?

The programme will include research papers, performances, demos, posters, panel discussions, workshops and keynote presentations.

We are very pleased to host Dr Zubin Kanga and Dr Maya Ackerman as our 2024 keynote speakers. More information to be found on the people<https://aimc2024.pubpub.org/people> page.

Submission information:

https://aimc2024.pubpub.org/submissions
Submissions · AIMC 2024 (09/09 - 11/09 )<https://aimc2024.pubpub.org/submissions>