**apologies for cross posting**

Bookings are now open for NAG’s 14th edition of the highly successful Collection Development for Academic Libraries Seminar which takes place at the Friends House, 173-177 Euston Rd, London NW1 2BJ, on Thursday 16th May 2024 alongside our separate Public Library Forum.  A full programme is available to download on the event webpage; confirmed papers include:

Ticket prices have been held at £160+VAT for NAG Members and £210+VAT for non-members.  Do drop us a message if you’re not sure about your Institution’s membership status and we would be happy to check.  In the interests of widening participation, we are offering any further tickets booked for the same Institution at half price – so buy one, get one (or more!) half price.  Please email the NAG office to take advantage of this offer and we will send you a custom invoice.

Our Gold Sponsor for NAG Seminar is Browns Books.

Best wishes

Jennie, Christine and the NAG Exec Team

--

Jennie Hillyard, M.A., B.A. (Hons.), MCLIP

Business Development Manager, National Acquisitions Group  www.nag.org.uk

c/o Courtley West, 1 Clarke Hall Farm,
Aberford Road,
Wakefield,
West Yorkshire
WF1 4AL

@UKLibrariesNAG

Please use email to contact us wherever possible, as we will generally be able to respond more quickly to this than to a phone message.

However, if you do wish to speak to somebody personally, the numbers are 07407 086070 (finance) 07587 133012 (other enquiries)

To unsubscribe from the LIS-COLLECTION-MGMT list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=LIS-COLLECTION-MGMT&A=1