Dear all,

The Geological Curators Group committee has extended the deadline for our logo competition to Friday 22nd March, so there is still time to get your creative juices flowing!

The change of logo is part of our exciting rebrand to the Geological Collections Group. This move is being driven by the recognition that the support and resources we provide (particularly in the members only area of our website) isn't reaching large numbers of those who carry out crucial work with geological collections.

The winner of the competition will receive a year¡¦s membership, and the new logo will be unveiled at our 50th anniversary celebration event in May!

For details of the competition, including Terms and Conditions, see attached or below. Please do get in touch if you have any questions.

With best wishes,

Emma

On behalf of the GCG Committee

Details:

Logos need to be resizable, include the initials GCG, and have an element that reflects geology, such as fossils, minerals and/or rocks. Please send your design/s to [log in to unmask], with your full name, by Friday 22nd March 2024. The committee will choose three designs to be put to members¡¦ vote, in April. The competition is open to all, but voting on the shortlist of five designs is open to members only. See here for full Terms and Conditions.

---

Dr Emma Nicholls

she/her

Collections Manager ¡V Vertebrate Palaeontology

Oxford University Museum of Natural History

Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PW, UK | +44 (0)1865 272953  ¡ı  @morethanadodo  ¡ı  www.oumnh.ox.ac.uk

OMNH_Megalosarus_logo_full_colour_RGB_small

About Megalosaurus 1824-2024

To unsubscribe from the GEO-CURATORS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=GEO-CURATORS&A=1