Hello Alastair

Our Accessibility and User Evaluation team have done some testing on this and have found the same as you.  These are their findings:

There are apparently some other significant bug issues also being addressed by Adobe.

Best wishes

Anne

Dr Anne Campbell SFHEA CPhys MInstP DPN(Y), Educational Developer/Senior Manager

Associate Lecturer Support and Professional Development, Tutor Experience Services and Support, The Open University

Normal working days Monday to Thursday

+44 (0) 131 549 7950

TEF 2023 Gold Logo