Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Melati Nungsari and I’m an Associate Professor of Economics at Asia School of Business in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We are hosting our 4th research conference on refugee studies and forced displacement this year in KL on June 12-13 2024, and the Call for Papers (for both research talks & poster presentations) is out now. Details are below.

Please do disseminate widely to your networks!

Thanks so much,

Melati

[cid:32c51bde-4280-46f0-ac39-82b4991c4d12]

The ASEAN Research Center at the Asia School of Business is excited to announce the fourth edition of the ASB-UNHCR Research Workshop on Refugee Studies and Forced Displacement.

The workshop will be held at the Asia School of Business, Kuala Lumpur, on June 12th and 13th, 2024.

We invite scholars, practitioners, and individuals with research interests in refugee and/or forcibly displaced persons to submit a paper or poster for the workshop.

We welcome submissions on any topic related to refugee and forced displacement studies, embracing a multidisciplinary approach and encouraging original contributions from diverse methodologies and fields.

The deadline for submission is April 15th 2024.

Papers and posters can be submitted via email to [log in to unmask] If you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at the same email address.

For information regarding the event venue please visit our website here<https://sites.google.com/view/asbxunhcrworkshop2024/home>.

You may register your attendance for the workshop here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc24VfQOGko51uaTykxyykzTDvCrZiWKnaGQ0C_N_SnjVzojQ/viewform>.

We look forward to receiving your contributions and fostering a platform for impactful discussion on this important topic.

On behalf of the ASEAN Research Centre,

Aimi Azman

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts should include attribution to the original sources.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Subscribe/unsubscribe: http://tinyurl.com/fmlist-join-leave
RSS: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?RSS&L=forced-migration
Twitter: http://twitter.com/refugeestudies