Dear colleagues,

As many of us in the vision science community who work in psychology departments may be teaching research methods and stats (or may have an interest into how that teaching is delivered) I thought the ad for the workshop below may be of relevance.

Kind regards

Jasna

----

Hello,

We invite you to a workshop based upon a cross-UK survey of  undergraduate teaching in study design and data analysis for Biology, Biomedical Science, Medicine and Psychology.   The workshop aims to critically examine teaching practice with an eye on improving research reproducibility as a part of science reform.

What can you gain from the workshop?

The workshop will occur 12 June, 2024, at the University of Manchester.  We anticipate the fee will be less than £20 (and will most likely be free).

Below, we provide links to (1) view the workshop's itinerary and (2) to sign up to indicate your general interest (we are gauging interest at the moment for organisational purposes; registration will follow).

Link for itinerary:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fj_VN3_bJ9H1kXpXqFjVqPR6Kbg5ErVFq7iKldlltu0/edit?usp=sharing

Link to indicate interest:

https://forms.office.com/e/yfTsyPe49e

Best wishes,

Vanessa Armstrong  (Newcastle University)

Kasia Banas  (University of Edinburgh)

Crispin Jordan  (University of Edinburgh)

William Kay  (Cardiff University)

Nico Romano  (University of Edinburgh)

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.

To unsubscribe from the AVA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=AVA&A=1