Spring 2024 Applied Vision Association meeting

25th March 2024

We look forward to welcoming attendees to Loughborough today. Registration opens at 10am. Talks begin at 11am.

The conference will be based in the James France building. Here is a link to a James France on the campus map: https://maps.lboro.ac.uk/?l=james-france

The best place for parking will be car park 18. I’m afraid parking charges will apply. Details can be found here: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/fm/services/traffic-parking/visitors/

If you are traveling by train, then there are buses from the train station to campus. Taxis typically take about ten minutes from the train station to campus.

Additional travel information can be found here: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/about/location/

Finally, I have booked us a table at Burleigh Court at 7pm today. Burleigh Court is one of the campus hotels and has a really nice restaurant. If you are interested in joining for us for a meal, then food typically costs about £35 each. We can pay at the venue.

If you have any questions about anything, then please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Registration is still open and details can be found here: http://www.theava.net/meetings.php?s=spring-2024-ava-meeting

We look forward to welcoming you to Loughborough!

________________________________
Spring 2024 Applied Vision Association meeting

25th March 2024

Please find attached the schedule for the AVA meeting. Registration opens at 10am.

The conference will be based in the James France building. James France is building 67 on the attached campus map.

The best place for parking will be car park 18. I’m afraid parking charges will apply. Details can be found here: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/fm/services/traffic-parking/visitors/

If you are traveling by train, then there are buses from the train station to campus. Taxis typically take about ten minutes from the train station to campus.

Additional travel information can be found here: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/about/location/

Finally, I have booked us a table at Burleigh Court at 7pm on Monday. Burleigh Court is one of the campus hotels and has a really nice restaurant. If you are interested in joining for us for a meal, then food typically costs about £35 each. We can pay on the day.

If you have any questions about anything, then please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Registration is still open and details can be found here: http://www.theava.net/meetings.php?s=spring-2024-ava-meeting

We look forward to welcoming you to Loughborough!

________________________________
Spring 2024 Applied Vision Association meeting

25th March 2024

Please find attached the schedule for the AVA meeting in two weeks.

Registration is still open and details can be found here: http://www.theava.net/meetings.php?s=spring-2024-ava-meeting

If you haven't registered already and you are planning on attending, please register as soon as possible to help us organise logistics accordingly.

We look forward to welcoming you to Loughborough!

Spring 2024 Applied Vision Association meeting

25th March 2024

Final reminder to submit abstracts. The deadline for abstract submission is tomorrow at Midnight (1st March, 2024).

Please submit abstracts via this email address: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Registration details can be found here: http://www.theava.net/meetings.php?s=spring-2024-ava-meeting