Dear colleagues and friends,
Please find enclosed issue 43 of  EXPRESSION, the  journal of conceptual
anthropology, offering new looks into the past and present of archeology
and anthropology. We hope that its contents will meet your interest. Over
250 authors from 48 countries have so far contributed their papers to this
journal which is reaching readers in over 90 countries in all continents.
If you wish to continue receiving this quarterly journal you are welcome
to  subscribe. For subscription  see p. 109.
It will be a pleasure to see you as a regular reader.
Cordial regards and best wishes
Alisa
Atelier Research Center for Conceptual Anthropology

EXP 43
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1coNcYEFQKzVnwP-V5bp0t6riMV-yDiSd/view?usp=sharing

*Atelier*

Research Center for Conceptual Anthropology

Città Della Cultura

Via Marconi 7, Capo di Ponte,  25044, Italy

Website: www.atelier-etno.it

Facebook page: Atelier-Antropologia-e-Preistoria
<https://it-it.facebook.com/pages/Atelier-Antropologia-e-Preistoria/335566546466029>

You can help our research center with a donation to: paypal.me/AtelierEtno

*I suoi dati personali (nome e indirizzo) sono usati solo per comunicare
con lei. *

*Se non desidera ricevere futuri messaggi da noi, la preghiamo di darcene
cortesemente comunicazione. *

*Your personal data (name and address) are only used to communicate with
you. *

*If you do not wish to receive future mailing from us, kindly mark below
“Please cancel my name”.*