Hi all

We've currently got two part-time vacancies:

Senior Archives Assistant
Senior Archive Assistant - Northumberland County Council - North East Jobs

Digitisation Assistant
Digitisation Assistant - Northumberland County Council - North East Jobs

For further details, please see the link to North East Jobs.

Happy Easter!

Jo

Jo March
Senior Archivist
Northumberland Archives
[Public Health, Inequalities and Stronger Communities]

Becoming a member of the Northumberland Archives Trust helps the Archives to collect, catalogue, digitise and protect more of Northumberland’s treasures.  Find out how here

Save Time Do It Online!
We have made a few key improvements to our site to make our services easy to access. Now you can do everything from paying your council tax, to reporting a faulty street light online. Go to: www.northumberland.gov.uk and click 'pay, apply or report' to access the relevant forms.
This email is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email from any computer. All email communication may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with internal policy and relevant legislation.

Northumberland County Council Stay Home
Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=archives-nra