Dear All,

The Open Preservation Foundation's Spring newsletter is now available. In this issue, learn about our latest software releases, our OAG, an interview with our newest board member, a new member announcement, and a round-up of our latest news, webinars, and campaigns.

Read the newsletter

Subscribe to our mailing list

All the best,

Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF)

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership