Dear All,

Following on from successful events in previous years, the New Professionals Research Showcase is back for 2024 where we will hear from new professionals on research undertaken in the past year. This event offers the opportunity for new and established professionals alike to engage with early career research through talks and a shot Q&A.

The first of our two online events will be on the 9 April from 6-7pm.

Please sign up for the event through our Eventbrite page:SfNP Research Showcase #1 - 9th April 6-7pm (online event)
The first of two online Research Showcases giving New Professionals a chance to present their work and findings to other professionals.
www.eventbrite.co.uk
Our speakers for this event are:
Best wishes,
Fran