Good afternoon everyone

Would any London based archives be interested in offering us a tour of your archives for our members and volunteers in 2025?    We can limit the group size as required.

We can offer your group a reciprocal tour of our newly re-opened library on a Wednesday or Thursday.

Our members are primarily interested in learning about what your archives hold and how to access them, with a focus on family and social history. If you hold records of people, for example lists of members or employees then our members would be interested.   For every group we always have a volunteer group leader who will ensure that only people that have booked with us are part of the group.

Kind regards
Ruth Willmore PgCert Genealogical, Palaeographic & Heraldic Studies
Society of Genealogists Events and Education Manager

Our next course is an in depth look at Irish genealogy - Beginning Irish Research<https://members.sog.org.uk/events/653045d6cc4d040008c1e08a/description?ticket=653045d6cc4d040008c1e08b>, an 8-week course on Tuesdays 6.30-8.30pm beginning 2 April.

[sog logo]
40 Wharf Road,
London N1 7GS
www.sog.org.uk<https://www.sog.org.uk/> Tel: +44 (0)20 7553 3290
Registered Charity No. 233701. Company limited by guarantee. Registered No. 115703.
This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to The Society of Genealogists. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The Society of Genealogists are neither given nor endorsed by it.