Hello,

We are looking to purchase a dedicated PC to display digitised archival files and connect to storage media that hold digital content.

I am looking for any advice or guide on what type of computer specifications would be suitable for this type of PC and any security measures that should be in place for public access.

Kind regards,
Tavian

Tavian Hunter
Library and Archive Manager
Stuart Hall Library

Iniva - Institute of International Visual Arts
16 John Islip St
London SW1P 4JU
020 7630 1278
www.iniva.org<http://www.iniva.org/>

Subscribe to our newsletter<http://iniva.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=33a472fd8a461bf434a8d7837&id=7f524c2c00>
Follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/Iniva_arts>, Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/InstituteofInternationalVisualArts> and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/iniva_arts/>

iniva makes space for a future generation of artists and cultural producers.
Support the work of iniva and the Stuart Hall Library by making a donation now<https://cafdonate.cafonline.org/6822#!/DonationDetails>.