Dear Bradley,

Have you tried contacting the Winchester Photographic Society? I gave a talk to them on the history of amateur photographic societies last year to mark the centenary of their foundation, and I know several members are very knowledgeable about the history of local photographers. You could try contacting the President, Gordon Brown, or the Vice President, Bob Allen - you can find contact details here: https://winphotosoc.uk/2023/05/society-officials-2023-24/

Best wishes,

James