Dear all,

I am delighted to invite you to the next meeting of the Architectural Archivists group, to be hosted by RIBA at our store in Fulham (address in my email signature) on Thursday 25th April at 3pm. The focus of the meeting will be on project cataloguing and its relative advantages and pitfalls. You will have the opportunity to see some of the material from our recently completed project to catalogue the archive of Colin St. John Wilson and Partners. Please RSVP to me at [log in to unmask] if you are planning to attend. If you wish to attend remotely you would be very welcome.

If you work with architectural archives and would like to be added to the group’s mailing list to keep up to date with our activities please do let me know.

Best wishes,

Melanie

Melanie Bailey-Melouney (she/her)

Archivist

Please note, my normal working days are Monday-Thursday.

Royal Institute of British Architects Archive

Unit 7

The Piper Building

Peterborough Road

London

SW6 3EF

www.architecture.com

Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.

Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland Place, London, England W1B 1AD

Charity Number: 210566

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential and may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipients. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you have received it in error, or are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete the email and any attachments, and do not disclose its contents to others. While RIBA takes care to protect its systems from virus attacks and other harmful events, the organisation gives no warranty that this message or any attachments are free of viruses or other harmful matter and accepts no responsibility for any resulting loss or damage. Security and reliability of email is not guaranteed. If you think someone may have interfered with this email, or need this communication verified, please contact RIBA immediately on +44(0)20 7307 53 55 or [log in to unmask] Information about how we use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy. The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) is a charity, registered in England and Wales, No. 210566. Our registered office is at 66 Portland Place, London W1B 1NT, www.architecture.com.