I’m waiting to hear back from the Hampshire Cultural Trust in Winchester, but if there are any other repositories in or near Winchester (County of Hampshire) then I would be very happy to hear if they have any biographical information on photographer Henry W. Salmon who seems to have been located in Winchester from the 1880s thru at least part of the 1920s.

If anyone has any suggestion of others I could contact I would appreciate your advice as well.

Thank you,

Bradley D. Cook - Curator of Photographs
Editor of Manuscripts published by The Manuscript Society
Indiana University Archives
Herman B Wells Library E460
1320 East Tenth Street
Bloomington, Indiana 47405