Apply for a bursary for DHOxSS 2024 by Friday 23 February.
View this email online<https://engsci.msgfocus.com/q/11mbMmevZlNPgrAT6n2NoEn/wv>

[https://engsci.msgfocus.com/i/amf_ouc/project_27/Logo_2.png?size=600x0&w=BNQ3xogmDLI3keTD7yTjXi2l9bzA]<https://engsci.msgfocus.com/c/11ThapC7eQ4iQXFUtYhcrmgQp6BR>

Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School
St Anne's College, Oxford
12-16 August 2024
Bursary applications close noon 23 February
Summer School Website<https://engsci.msgfocus.com/c/11ThaqZLa59alvtxxAYff6FpEOLa>

Dear Digital Humanities colleague,

The Centre for Digital Scholarship (CDS) is delighted to announce that Bursary Applications for our Digital Humanities @ Oxford Summer School are now open!

We have a bumper programme of keynote speakers, presentations and workshops on offer for 2024:

Four in-person strands, taking place at St Anne's College, and
Two online strands

You can find out more information about who, what and when by visiting the Summer School website.

Feedback from last year’s event:

“The Summer School was excellent from start to finish. It was completely transformative: I feel like a totally different type of scholar now my eyes have been opened to the world of the Digital Humanities.”

Onsite attendee

“I had an amazing experience, both from a professional point of view – thanks to all the input and information I received during the workshops, and a personal one – thanks to the possibility of networking with so many lovely people and experts…thank you for organising, I hope to return next year.”

Onsite attendee

“Thanks for organising the online strands of the summer school. For various reasons, attending in person is unlikely for me, so it was great to feel part of the event online, and valuable to attend some excellent presentations.”

Online attendee

Bursaries

Bursaries are available for students, early career researchers and people currently working in a gallery, library or museum.

All bursaries cover the registration fee for the Summer School. Some may also cover accommodation and offer a contribution towards travel - you will be notified of the full details if you are successful.

Please note: bursary applications close on Friday 23 February at noon.

We hope to see you in August!
Apply for a bursary<https://engsci.msgfocus.com/c/11Thasnp5ke1Q3haBdFi2R3YUwUt>
[https://engsci.msgfocus.com/i/amf_ouc/project_27/_STA6776_Trenaman_House.jpg?size=600x0&w=BndGHdJJD_91Pl6GWwxI_K3wEkPQ]

This email is from the Digital Humanities at Oxford Summer School management committee. You are receiving it because you signed up to the DHOxSS mailing list.
[https://engsci.msgfocus.com/i/amf_ouc/workspace_8/index.png?size=30x0&w=BlUG-jZrlnRpZgitjyCtaj88-DPg]<https://engsci.msgfocus.com/c/11ThatL30ziTkB4NEQmkQBsyaf3M>
[https://engsci.msgfocus.com/t/181vb84SSxrhL6tW.png][https://engsci.msgfocus.com/r/181vb84SSxrhL6tW.png]