Dear Colleagues
At BMJ, we are keen to support people involved in medical education. We run a programme for BMJ Best Practice Clinical Champions in England. This is aimed at doctors in training and other healthcare professionals. We offer them education on evidence-based medicine, clinical decision support, how to get published, digital health, caring for complex patients, quality improvement, patient information, and shared decision-making, ethics of AI, and healthcare informatics. They also give us feedback on our resources and tell people about the resources locally.

Do you think that you or some of your colleagues in training might be interested? Please do let me know.
BW Kieran.

--
Dr Kieran Walsh
Clinical director

BMJ, BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JR
T: 07539 656 947

E: [log in to unmask]
W: bmj.com/company

BMJ is a healthcare knowledge provider with a vision for a healthier world. We share knowledge and expertise to improve healthcare outcomes. See how we are making a difference in our latest impact report:
https://www.bmj.com/company/impact-report/ This email and any attachments are confidential. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and kindly notify us. If the email contains personal views then BMJ accepts no responsibility for these statements. The recipient should check this email and attachments for viruses because the BMJ accepts no liability for any damage caused by viruses. Emails sent or received by BMJ may be monitored for size, traffic, distribution and content. BMJ Publishing Group Limited trading as BMJ. A private limited company, registered in England and Wales under registration number 03102371. Registered office: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JR, UK.

To unsubscribe from the MEDICAL-EDUCATION list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=MEDICAL-EDUCATION&A=1