Dear friends and colleagues

I am very pleased to send around our advert for a fully funded PhD Sanctuary Scholarship at the University of Leeds, working with Glenda Garelli and me.

https://phd.leeds.ac.uk/project/1885-fully-funded-phd-opportunity-for-forced-migrants-to-the-uk-university-of-leeds-erc-adg-project-migmobs-2024-2028

Id be very grateful if you could circulate or advertise. We are potentially interested in someone with an unusual academic trajectory, ie., having been involved in activist, community or arts work. Or it may suit someone currently in MA studies. The status requirements are quite specific because of the need to ensure domestic fees.

There will be a similar position offered at UCC to work on the Ukrainian case. More on this soon.

thanks
adrian

MIGMOBS
https://www.ucc.ie/en/future-humanities/projects-centres/migmobsercadg/

Professor Adrian Favell  FBA

www.adrianfavell.com<http://www.adrianfavell.com/>

Professor of Social and Political Theory &

Director, Radical Humanities Laboratory<https://www.ucc.ie/en/future-humanities/radical>
Lecturer, Cork Centre for Architectural Education<https://www.ucc.ie/en/architecture>
MIGMOBS<https://www.ucc.ie/en/news/2023/professor-adrian-favell-awarded-prestigious-erc-advanced-grant.html> ERC AdG project, 2024-2028
Wandesford Quay Research Facility