Dear All,

I'm trying to tracking down Fluffy (or at least any of the 6 Fluffies made - see below or attached). I'd like to borrow one for an exhibition in the summer of 2025. Do you know where there is a Fluffy? Even if the Fluffy is in poor condition I'd be keen to borrow it.

[cid:image002.png@01DA641F.F6AF2C50]

Many thanks in advance,

Angie

Angie Bolton
Curator of Archaeology

Oxfordshire Museums Service
Museums Resource Centre
Cotswold Dene
Standlake
Witney
OX29 7QG

[Twitter Logo - Transparent Background Twitter Logo Clipart (#14041 ...]     @OxMuseumService

  *   @oxonmuseum

Please be aware I work Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays only.

This email, including attachments, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete it immediately. Views expressed by the sender may not be those of Oxfordshire County Council. Council emails are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000. email disclaimer<https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer>. For information about how Oxfordshire County Council manages your personal information please see our Privacy Notice.<https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/council/about-website/privacy-notice>