 		[Complete ALT's Annual Survey today by 16:00] [1]

 		ALT'S ANNUAL SURVEY CLOSES TODAY!

ALT’s Annual Survey has been running since 2014, helping shape the future
of ALT by providing a unique insight into how Learning Technology is used
across sectors as well as identifying emerging trends in current and future
practice. The survey provides an important insight into how professional
practice within the field of Learning Technology is developing.

By completing the survey, you help us to:

 	* Map professional practice and development in Learning Technology;
 	* Chart how Learning Technology is used across sectors;
 	* Understand current practice to better meet the needs of, and represent,
our Members.

The survey should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete. The more
is changing each year.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DATA WE COLLECT?
All data submitted via this survey will be analysed and shared openly
[2] in anonymised form and handled in accordance with the ALT Privacy
Policy [3].

 		COMPLETE THE SURVEY NOW [1]

 		[Follow the conversation on social media with #altc] [4]

FOLLOW THE CONVERSATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH #ALTC

 		[View our upcoming events for your diary] [5]

OUR UPCOMING EVENTS FOR YOUR DIARY

 		[Find out about Certified Member of ALT] [6]

FIND OUT ABOUT CERTIFIED MEMBERSHIP OF ALT

Association for Learning Technology
Registered charity number: 1160039
T: +44 (0)1865 819 009 [7] | E: [log in to unmask]

 [8]   [9]   [10]   [11]

Links:
------
[1] https://forms.gle/zSbi6mTRvTZZUNoq5
[2] https://www.alt.ac.uk/about-alt/what-we-do/annual-survey
[3] https://www.alt.ac.uk/privacy-policy
[4] https://twitter.com/A_L_T
[5] https://www.alt.ac.uk/events
[6] https://www.alt.ac.uk/certified-membership
[7] tel:%2B44%20%280%291865%20819%20009
[8] http://twitter.com/A_L_T
[9] http://www.linkedin.com/company/association-for-learning-technology
[10] http://www.youtube.com/user/ClipsFromALT
[11] https://www.flickr.com/photos/PicsFromALT/

-- An announcements list for members of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). To switch ALT-ANNOUNCE to receive output from the list in digest form, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message set ALT-ANNOUNCE digest in the body of the email. To unsubscribe to ALT-ANNOUNCE, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message leave ALT-ANNOUNCE, in the body of the email. --