 Dear All,

We're thrilled to announce the schedule of the first and second series of
DFIR Stream.

"DFIR Stream 0x1" is happening on 29th February 2024, with the pioneer of
the software #forensics field.
More information & registration details @
https://www.acfti.org/news-events/dfir-stream-0x1

"DFIR Stream 0x2" is happening on the 1st of March 2024 with pioneers from
the #IoT #security field.
More information & registration details @
https://www.acfti.org/news-events/dfir-stream-0x2

   - Note that this event is online only. Hence, You must register to
   receive a link to connect. Due to limited availability, we kindly ask you
   to register as soon as possible to ensure your participation in the webinar
   topic of your interest.
   - For Students, A certificate of successful participation in the event
   will be delivered upon request, indicating the number of hours of the
   seminar (please make sure that you add the correct name in the registration
   form). This should be sufficient for those participants who plan to request
   ECTS recognition from their home university.This event is brought to you by
   CFTIRC (Cyber Forensics & Threat Investigations Research Community).

To get more news about our events, please join our low-traffic announcement
group @ https://groups.google.com/g/acfti

Thank you in advance for your consideration, We look forward to your
participation in the upcoming webinars and the impact they will have on our
community.