From: Wireless Issues in the JANET community <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Scott Armitage
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2024 8:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: eduroam and Cisco ISE

See:

Cisco<https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCve00069>
bst.cisco.com<https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCve00069>
[cid:image001.gif@01DA493A.2E93CD20]<https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCve00069>

On 17 Jan 2024, at 08:40, Scott Armitage <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi,

As far as I am aware Cisco ISE doesn't support RFC 5997 (status-server).  It also doesn't support Radsec or provide the ability to whitelist attributes.  For these reasons whilst we use ISE for internal authentication and assigning of policy we sit FreeRADIUS servers between our ISE servers and the national eduroam proxy servers.

If you wanted something a bit lighter weight to sit between ISE and the national infrastructure, you could use Radsec Proxy.

Regards

Scott Armtiage
Loughborough University