Dear WFTHN members,

Happy new year! I'm writing as one of the co-organisers of the new Film Studies Special Interest Group at the Modernist Studies Association to invite you to take part in and help to shape our activities.

If you're interested in film and modernism, broadly defined, and would like to join the SIG, please fill out this very brief survey. In addition to giving us your contact information, we also ask that you provide us with some additional information about your research interests. We're planning to put together a listserv and a shared spreadsheet collating this info, which we will then share with SIG members for the sake of organising roundtables, panels, or other events and maintaining contact within the group.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

All the best,

Alix

Dr Alix Beeston (she/her)

Reader in Literature and Visual Culture | Darllenydd mewn Llenyddiaeth a Diwylliant Gweledol

Director of Recruitment and Admissions | Cyfarwyddwr Recriwtio a Derbyn

School of English, Communication and Philosophy | Ysgol Saesneg, Cyfathrebu ac Athroniaeth Caerdydd
Cardiff University |
Prifysgol Caerdydd

John Percival Building, Colum Drive, Cardiff CF10 3EU | Adeilad John Percival, Colum Drive, Caerdydd CF10 3EU

[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" title="https:[log in to unmask]" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;" data-loopstyle="linkonly" id="OWA2ea34932-fec0-84aa-aaf4-75bc35d08e08" class="OWAAutoLink">Book a meeting with me

To unsubscribe from the WFTHN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=WFTHN&A=1