Dear all,

Apologies once again for cross-posting, and for the multiple messages over the past few weeks.

This is a final reminder (honest!) about my MBA project survey on international student recruitment forecasting - I've extended the deadline for response until this Sunday 28th January, so if you're interested and have a spare minute there are still a few more days to complete the survey.

The link to the survey is here:
https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6DbOuNqf1n6xmAe

It should take around 15mins to complete, and further information is contained in the attached documents.

Many thanks to those who have already completed the survey, your support is really appreciated.

Thanks once again for your time, and your help with my project - I'm hoping that it will produce some insights that are of use/interest for the sector.

All the best,
Jenny

Jennifer Gazzard | International Development Manager | Faculty of Engineering | University of Strathclyde
Room 6.03, Level 6, James Weir Building, 75 Montrose Street, Glasgow G1 1XJ, United Kingdom
Tel: 0141 548 5935 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +44 (0)7866 041201 | WeChat: JGazzardStrathEng
Web: www.strath.ac.uk/engineering<http://www.strath.ac.uk/engineering>
Twitter: @StrathEng
____________________________________

[University of Strathclyde and Safe360 logo]

THE QUEEN'S ANNIVERSARY PRIZES
1996, 2019, 2021 & 2023
For Higher and Further Education

UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR
2012 & 2019
Times Higher Education

UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR
2024 RUNNER-UP
Daily Mail University of the Year Awards

SCOTTISH UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR
2024
Daily Mail University of the Year Awards

EUROPEAN ENTREPRENEURIAL
UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR 2023
Triple E Awards

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263.