Re Falkirk as far as I’m aware no Archaeological provision in place certainly re planning/heritage management is concerns

John A Lawson MA, MCIFA, FSA Scot/ Archaeology Officer/ CECAS / Culture and Wellbeing / Place / City of Edinburgh Council / Museum of Edinburgh, 142 Canongate, Edinburgh. EH8 8DD / Tel Office: 0131 558 1040 / mobile: 07775 587516 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / www.edinburgh.gov.uk/<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.edinburgh.gov.uk%2f&c=E,1,WQSGVF6gMtiUKDR5fkNqCEpnRo8F-4CbP_k5VkFxw-7KGdUwRoH7Q66iRArfp89PS8o228XnFQtulTFtBS2eRi9FApoHEsMyXjmxpgbY8w,,&typo=1> www.edinburghmuseums.org.uk<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.edinburghmuseums.org.uk%2f&c=E,1,HtswcUH3kUKOV6Keiv_WoH32FcH2ASzN3MK21HSg-9STiE1r-NEkIculw6QHVAAlAPf5yIBr62s8PPQ0Sica3zVaJERiSb8EjjvggoVFmGWOP1NSZ6Q,&typo=1> | @EdinCulture | www.edinburgh.gov.uk/tramstonewhaven/community-benefits<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.edinburgh.gov.uk%2ftramstonewhaven%2fcommunity-benefits&c=E,1,sctt8UddyzdoXvfm6Vr9DLPnLJMuJqlYQo5qSR5Ww0Slm27DIfkEp2kHmTqUp15ejGOSRUNZf2haMJGIubCgUhpwGY0IrVpUJ5hrBalfyYLALHGoCYPamo-lqCA,&typo=1>

[cid:image002.png@01DA4EE0.E15E85C0]

From: Scottish HER Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Bruce Mann
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 4:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [HERFORUM-SCOTLAND] IFP Consultation - Request for software stats

Thank you Everyone for the speedy responses, much appreciated as always.

Just Andy N, Val and Murray to go (I’ve heard from yourself Doug thanks; Am I right everyone in assuming that Falkirk has no HER provision still at the moment?).

Cheers
Bruce

Bruce Mann      MA MCIfA FSA Scot FRSA
Archaeologist

Aberdeenshire Council Archaeology Service
Historic Environment Team
Planning & Economy, Environment and Infrastructure Services, Aberdeenshire Council

Tel:          01467 534 912
Email:      [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Website: https://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/leisure-sport-and-culture/archaeology/

Archaeology Service for Aberdeenshire, Moray, Angus, and Aberdeen City Councils
Search the online Historic Environment Record for NE Scotland: https://online.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/smrpub

Your feedback is important to us and helps us to improve our service – we value your comments<https://online.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/haveyoursay/>.