Dear All,

(Apologies for cross posting)

Open call to join our multidisciplinary team!
We are inviting academic and practicing professionals who are interested in joining our multidisciplinary team to support the creative community with portfolio reviews and career development. Our teams have backgrounds in architecture, art, illustration, photography, bio materials, and much more. We are interested in meeting more individuals from diverse professions that can share their experiences and knowledge with students to early year practitioners. We offer the Cross Pollinator Project once a year at various international creative festivals including architecture and design. If you feel you would like to be involved in the Cross Pollinator Project please apply.

Submission closes February 28th
Please apply by using our online form
Click here to apply

Artificial Kreativity is a London based design-led architecture studio merging technology, art, and architecture to advance society. One of our main objectives is supporting the creative community with knowledge transfer and exposing students to architecture and creative professions. Central to this initiative is our Cross Pollinator workshops that offer portfolio reviews and support with professional development for students to early year practitioners.

We have collaborated with the Lodz Design Festival, London Festival of Architecture, Zaha Hadid Foundation, and many local schools within London to bring architecture and creativity to the students.

Visit our website for more information about the Cross Pollinator Project: www.artificialkreativity.com

Kind Regards,

Rafael S. Portillo
Director | Founder

Artificial Kreativity
London, United Kingdom
e: [log in to unmask]

This email is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, is confidential and may also be privileged. Any use of the contents of this email (including, but without limitation, any copying, distribution, disclosure, reliance or any other use) by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the material from any computer upon which the message has been received and notify us immediately by telephoning or e-mailing the sender.

Artificial Kreativity Limited (No. 12391294) is registered in England and Wales whose registered address is Suite 208 Britannia House, 1-11 Glenthorne Road, London, United Kingdom, W6 0LH.

To unsubscribe from the ART-TECHNOLOGY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=ART-TECHNOLOGY&A=1