Dear LIS-ILL stars,

I've been trying to get the following article which I gather is from a supplementary issue but the libraries in our usual networks that appear to have this journal's supplements seem only to have holdings from the 1980s. Might any of you have more recent holdings and be able to supply us with a copy of the article? I'd be very grateful if so (as would our user) and please do let me know if you need our BL code or similar.

Journal title: European Respiratory Journal
Vol. 38
Page(s): 2279 - ?
Year: 2011
Article title: Respiratory symptoms and risk for obstructive sleep apnea in professional musicians
Authors: Maria Antoniadou, Vasilis Michailidis, Eleni Perantoni, Diamantis Chloros, Athanasia Prinza, Theodoros Gegas & Venetia Tsara

Thanks and kind regards,

Kit.

Reader Services Library Assistant
The Library (Directorate of IT, Digital and Library Services)

Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross, London, SE14 6NW

My pronouns are they/them

Reach us on LibChat 9am-6pm Mon-Fri<https://libanswers.gold.ac.uk/>
My normal working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday afternoon and Thursday

@goldsmiths_lib<https://www.twitter.com/goldsmiths_lib> | @goldsmithsuol<https://www.instagram.com/goldsmithsuol/?hl=en> | @blklivesmatter<https://www.instagram.com/blklivesmatter>

Committed to Excellence in Leadership and Management (L&M)