Great thanks Alistair.

It was useful hearing about the escape rooms as we are using Thinglink a lot at Leeds.

Regards

Patricia

From: Future Teacher 3.0 free training, capacity building, self-assessment <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alistair McNaught
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2023 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Describing complex images

Hi Patricia ,
It was a good session yesterday and the recording will be available. I don't think Lilian has had a chance to upload it yet but as soon as it's live we'll announce the link through this list.

As always, it will only be auto captions for the first week or so until the volunteer team has a chance to make some fully accurate. As an aside, we're finding chat GPT very helpful at speeding the process by tiding up punctuation etc. Still needs the human touch at the end though!

Alistair

Sent from Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>